Friday, December 8, 2006

On the road to "recovery"


"It's like Thanksgiving every meal!"

That's what the lactation consultant told me this morning. We're not having the latch issues I thought we were, I have overactive letdown/overabundant supply. She also said she doesn't like those "negative" words and said I was a Milk Goddess. Heh. Anyway, that's probably why miss Sophia sleeps so much! She's so full! We're working on the issues and she's had a bit more awake time today! She's not fussy and awake, she's just...awake a little more. And that's okay, because she has beautiful eyes!

Anyway, getting issues fixed is a good thing :)

1 comment:

jyelo said...

My mom (and I!) can't wait to meet her. We love the pics and the blog. Ella says that she and Sophia are going to be good friends!